Saturday, January 02, 2010

it's the new year... again

feeling blessed, alhamdulillah, to be able to celebrate a new year, to live another year with the people you love and who love you. the true matter of fact is that the new year for muslims was on the 18th of december, muharram. so in all actuality, i celebrated new year 13 days earlier than the gregorian calendar (is that right?) so how does that matter? well, it doesn't. just tot i shared.

feeling thankful and blessed. feeling homesick. the new year has brought along strings of emotions, my love for my parents. the awesome sweet memories that i had as a child. the love and affection that they've showered over me. i'm thankful for all that they've provided. and i hope tat my little bits of actions are recognised as signs of gratitude. i love my mom and dad. and i don't say that enough to them. I HEART MOM & DAD.

my dad is not a big fan of displaying affection. my mom, well, yess she do does display, much more than my dad. sometimes when we go out for dinner, and i see my mom holding hands with my dad ~ tat is just sweeet! and i hoped for that when i'm old and wrinkled.

love.... tis the year for love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home