Thursday, February 25, 2010

i'm loving it

I had a haircut and highlight yesterday. And i'm loving it! Prior to this, my highlights were blonde streak. It has been almost more than 8 years since i had my hair coloured. The blonde streaks were done cos my regular hairdresser needed a guinea pig to test his skills on. :-) It grew on me after a while. But i did think of doing something different like RED or FUSCHIA or Purple.

So pop down to the hairdresser and i suggested the colours from a peacock feather. A tinge of blue a sprinkle of green. And voila! It came out pretty nice actually. Subtle but nice. Even love my haircut. Dyllis did my hair. Jerome did the colours. My regular hairdresser, Jeffrey, was on MC. Will post some pictures up soon! :)

Hair salon: Zona Felice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home