Saturday, July 03, 2010

Organised Chaos


I have such a chaotic house. filled with clutter everywhere yet i would like to think they're chaotic in an organised way. organised chaos.... i wonder if my life is the same? (that would be another story) anywho, i found this blog, Lapsus Humanus via apartment therapy on organising her cutlery drawers. i like how innovative she is. It was a "why didn't i think of that" moment. she used affordable wood strips/ leftovers and stuck them down to her drawer liner. Full story on her site. Kudos to her for figuring it out and sharing with Mis DizOrganised, yours truly :)

Oh don't forget to read about her profile. I like this bit - I enjoy cooking, eating, growing stuff, observing those around me and writing about it - sometimes, I even enjoy my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home